I have done more paper-cutting as Chinese New Year is coming up.
Today I did Chinese paper-cutting and blossom painting.
At school, in science, we made stargazers. they were basically tubes that if you held up to the sun, you could see a constellation. to make one just follow the steps bellow:
You will need:
- a toilet roll or kitchen roll
- black paper (or any colour except white)
- a sharp thing (a needle or pin)
- a constellation
- glue and scissors (if no glue, a rubber band)
- you cut out a circle from your coloured paper
- prick your chosen constellation onto the paper in the very middle
- stick your paper onto the toilet roll or kitchen roll, keeping the constellation in the middle hole part
- trim off the edge of the circle that is left
- If you do not have glue, just use a rubber band to secure in place the paper and DO NOT trim off the edge